Life isn’t always easy, but there are so many things that I’m happy for. In fact, I had a hard time keeping this list short.
Here’s my list of the 10 things/people/services that make my life easier –
- My hubby – I’ve never met a kinder, more genuine person. Beautiful inside and out. Brings me hot chocolate, hides the marshmallows.
- Books – Keep me dreaming and make the world awesome.
- Music – I can’t function without music. If I can’t play it I sing. When I’m sad it makes me cry and I wallow in the blues. When I’m happy it makes me laugh and I rejoice. It is the nectar of the gods. It is the language that transcends all bounds. It makes it possible for me to concentrate and get stuff done.
- Sushi – Om nom nom. I can eat this stuff every day. Delicious.
- Friends – There when you need them good times or bad.
- Comedy – If you can’t laugh you are probably dead.
- Family – Sometimes crazy, sometimes wacky, but always loved.
- Manual transmission – Especially in a sporty, little roadster. Zoom, zoom.
- The salon – Nothing beats how fabulous you feel after a cut and color. And having your hair washed? One of the best parts of the trip. This is also something TOUGH to pull off easily at home.
- My dog – He’s always there for me. Woof!
That’s my list for Monday. Go check out some of the other people on easy street at The Good Life.
Thanks, readers. Later!