The task for this week? Answer 10 questions –
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
I am glad on’t. What a fearful night is this! (from Julius Caesar…it’s been sitting on my desk awhile…attempting a reread but got distracted by other books)
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Not many. When I’m at the office I say “Hi” to a few people. When I work from home just the dog.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes, back in the day when I worked on an ambulance. It was at that point I decided that I didn’t enjoy touching sick people. Also, I suck at taking vital signs.
4. What do you think about the most?
The nature of life. Simplicity. Freedom. How to make the future better.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
One. I hate cluttered key rings.
6. What was the last thing you bought?
Bowls and salad plates. I”m always in search of housewares.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
Nope. I once killed a cactus.
8. What is under your bed?
Posters. Large pictures. Side art to an arcade machine. A huge pile of the dog’s toys. Carpet.
9. What is most important in life?
Being true to yourself. Having fun. Friends. Good food.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
11. What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
This post is linked up over at Monday Listicles. Go see some other lists. Give love to the writers. All writers need love.
See you tomorrow!