I have had quite a few great men in my life, but I wanted to share 10 things about my Papa. Great at games, always ready with a smile, fun, dependable, and humble.
1. Hide and seek when you came home from work.
2. The doll house you built me.
3. Riding bikes with you and Nana around the neighborhood.
4. What’s your name? Puddin’ tang.
5. Staying the weekend at your house. And the whole summer.
6. Going to church together. Signing us in.
7. Riding the tractor with you.
8. Being on stage when you were in the audience.
9. Your smile.
10. How much I knew you loved me.
I love you and I miss you still, Papa.
This post is linked up over at Monday Listicles. The prompt? Write about one of the men in your life.