Three, two, one, begin.
Writing this to wrap up the week. I had lunch today with my Mom in honor of my birthday coming up in a few days. She gave me a card that was really sweet and touching. A strange thing that almost never happens. But pretty cool to have a moment where maybe we can begin to understand each other.
We went last night to see War Horse with the parents-in-law. They love the movie theaters where you can dine and watch the movie so we took them to the newest one of those in town.
I’m hoping to get an interview with another company later this week. I’m scared and excited because I may have a chance at getting a full-time gig. Scared because I don’t know if I want to make the change, but I know that it’s way past time. Also scared because I really suck at working at 40 hour a week, 8 to 5 sort of gig. But you do what you must to survive. Money concerns are real and getting more critical as time passes. I hope I can hack it for a bit no matter what happens.
Not really a lot to say this week on the wrap up. Writing every day in November was pretty cool. In January, for my second attempt at a daily post it seems more like a chore. But I’ll push on even though. I made the commitment I must stick it out. What do you all think? Do daily posts seem a good way to go? I know that second guessing yourself is much harder when there’s a NEED to post not just a want. Let me know what you think.
Alright, a big week coming up. Anniversary and birthday all this week. And looking forward to a mini-break this weekend to celebrate. Time’s up!
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love. Other participating bloggers can be found at All.Things.Fadra.